ALL NFA RULES APPLY
The KPOS G2 PDW Conversion-Kit turns a standard handgun into a rock solid personal defense & special operations weapon system.
It is used by sportsman and elite military / law enforcement units around the globe in order to maximize ability, versatility and performance while maintaining zero retention for accurate medium range use and minimal dimensions for covert operations and CQB.
- Glock 9/40SW models 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32 / Gen 3 - 5 including 'C' Models, without a backstrap grip add-on.
- Glock .45ACP/10mm models 21, 20
KPOS Scout Comes With:
- FGG-KPOS Folding foregrip & trigger cover
- SLS QD sling swivel
- Bungee, one point tactical sling
- Folding Sights NOT INCLUDED
- New hybrid design, aluminum & polymer
- Extremely light weight, easily concealable and compact
- Quick and easy installation requires no tools or handgun modification
- Can be used with Glock 17 or 19 with no modifications to the handgun or to the KPOS Scout
- Snap locking mechanism- single button for quick, easy and secure assembly
- Ambidextrous M4 style charging handle
- Full length 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail upper, short polymer lower rail and two removable side rails with integrated thumb rests
- Vertical foregrip folds to horizontal position and incorporates an extendable trigger guard
- Folding buttstock with high traction rubber buttpad
- Hard anodized solid 6061 T6 Aluminum upper
- Reinforced polymer lower and buttstock / brace
- Competitive pricing available in two versions, KPOS Scout and KPOS Scout Advanced
- Limited Lifetime warranty
|Width (open/deployed)||60 mm|
|Length (open/deployed)||542 mm|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.