Eclectic Shoe Goo 3.7oz
- 1.00 LBS
In 1972 Shoe GOO was invented for "tennis toe" caused by dragging your shoe toe during service while playing tennis. It took two years of experiments with many gooey, gummy compounds before the perfect recipe was developed. This clear, rubbery adhesive was easily applied to shoes and hardens overnight restoring worn tennis shoes into "new" useable shoes again. The formula remains the same after all these years...not only do tennis players continue to use Shoe GOO, it has become very popular with skateboards and anyone not wanting to let go of those special shoes in the closet.
- Waterproofing: Shoe GOO is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Shoe GOO directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of Shoe GOO to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Shoe GOO hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
- Repairing worn soles: If a worn shoe has a hole that goes all the way through the sole, tape over the hole inside the shoe before applying Shoe GOO to the outer sole. This will help avoid creating a bump. The tape should be removed from the inside and all bumps smoothed out within 2 hours, before the glue is completely hard.
- Fishing and foul weather gear: Some fisherman's waders and foul weather gear have a water-repellent coating that must be removed before Shoe GOO will adhere. Scrub the area with detergent and allow to dry. Roughen surface before applying Shoe GOO. If the bond still pulls apart, the repair must be done on the inside surface of the item, which is usually reinforced with fabric.
Use Shoe GOO to:
- Rebuild your worn-out soles overnight.
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders.
- Coat and protect shoes to avoid premature wear.
- Repair damaged heels.
- Secure loose insoles.
- Reinforce skate shoes.
- Coat skateboards for extra traction.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Adhesives, Lubricants & Chemicals
Best price for ShoeGoo! We love the clear and the black. We even coated the tread on our tandem bike tire and it works great to extend the life of the tire. We fix soles and heels of shoes and many many other things with this product.
Shoe Goo is amazing for fixing shoes and so many other things!! We always have to have both the clear and the black on hand. Botach has the best price we can find anywhere...better than the local Walmart!! Shipping was fast, too.