CamelBak FR SER Max Grip Gloves, Tan
- Shipped From Our Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 0.50 LBS
Frequently bought together:
- 2-Year Warranty
- Army Approved for Aviation and Combat Vehicle Crewmen (CVC)
- NAVAIR Approved for all USN and USMC Aviation
- Air Force Approved for all Aviation
- CTA 50-900 Certified
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List*
- Application: Pilots and crew chiefs, tanks, gunnery, special operations, SWAT, Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex fiber blend: 92% Nomex (flame-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut resistance) and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)FlexCut index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Nomex Simplex knit construction -- a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Reinforcements ergonomically placed in palm, thumb and fingers for handling ropes and cables
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyer's Glove by 4-6 times in military applications (user comment)
- Combat-proven by Special Forces and Special Operations
- Nomex and Kevlar are registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Additional Glove Features: Seamless Palm, Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread
- Materials: Mil-Spec Nomex top and sleeve: MIL-C-81393B > Mil-Spec Leather palm/fingers/knuckles: MIL-DTL-81188C > Mil-Spec Para-aramid thread: A-A55195 > Hook-and-loop wrist closure > Mil-Spec Nomex cord loop: MIL-C-83242, Type III variation
- Series: Flame Retardant Series: superior comfort and protection
- Sizes: Available short, without sleeve upon special order. Sage Green/Desert Tan (SKU; NSN 8415-01-536-20XX) S: MX06-08/MX04-08; 34/65 M: MX06-09/MX04-09; 35/68 L: MX06-10/MX04-10; 37/70 XL: MX06-11/MX04-11; 51/71 XXL: MX06-12/MX04-12; 61/72
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.