- 2-Year Warranty
- Army Approved for Aviation and Combat Vehicle Crewmen (CVC)
- NAVAIR Approved for all USN and USMC Aviation
- Air Force Approved for all Aviation
- CTA 50-900 Certified
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List*
- Application: Pilots and crew chiefs, tanks, gunnery, special operations, SWAT, Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex fiber blend: 92% Nomex (flame-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut resistance) and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)FlexCut index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Nomex Simplex knit construction -- a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Reinforcements ergonomically placed in palm, thumb and fingers for handling ropes and cables
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyer's Glove by 4-6 times in military applications (user comment)
- Combat-proven by Special Forces and Special Operations
- Nomex and Kevlar are registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Additional Glove Features: Seamless Palm, Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread
- Materials: Mil-Spec Nomex top and sleeve: MIL-C-81393B > Mil-Spec Leather palm/fingers/knuckles: MIL-DTL-81188C > Mil-Spec Para-aramid thread: A-A55195 > Hook-and-loop wrist closure > Mil-Spec Nomex cord loop: MIL-C-83242, Type III variation
- Series: Flame Retardant Series: superior comfort and protection
- Sizes: Available short, without sleeve upon special order. Sage Green/Desert Tan (SKU; NSN 8415-01-536-20XX) S: MX06-08/MX04-08; 34/65 M: MX06-09/MX04-09; 35/68 L: MX06-10/MX04-10; 37/70 XL: MX06-11/MX04-11; 51/71 XXL: MX06-12/MX04-12; 61/72
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.