Bolle X1000 Tactical Goggles Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch Ballistic Lens
The Bolle Safety is one of the most trusted brands in safety eyewear sector and is regularly supplied to military and law enforcement organisations.
Ballistic protection according to STANAG 2920 (NATO Standardization Agreement - the adoption of standards for ballistic protection levels and testing) provides users with an excellent level of protection against high-speed particles and splinters (high resistance).
Quality Bolle X1000 low profile ballistic goggles offers the best Anti-scratch and anti-fog resistance. The X1000 goggles fits under most military helmets providing comfort, adaptability and protection.
Moreover, it features equaliser technology which uses a waterproof, breathable vent to eliminate any moisture. The result is a distortion-free vision and no fogging at any altitude. With the X1000 goggles, you will be completely protected and prepared for any situation.
Supplied Microfibre pouch around the strap & black carry case
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920
- The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 calibre of up to more than 275 m/s (902 fps) or 990 km/h.
- The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
- Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory) - Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or shield mandatory.
- Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- Coating - Resistance to fogging - N - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Panoramic field vision
- Ballistic PC - 3,0mm - Curve 5
- STANAG 2920 Clear lens: v50 220.7 m/s (795km/h)
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings
- High heat resistance TPV frame
- Indirect ventilation frame
- Equaliser ventilation technology
- Wide adjustable 35mm strap with non-slip technology
- Pivot for helmet wearers
- Quick release system
- Supplied Microfibre pouch around the strap & black carry case
- Weight: 120g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Great quality. Amazing price. It does everything it says it does.
High quality materials. Comfortable, and does everything it promises. Wish I had this one on my last deployment.
Great fit, but the lenses do not stay dry when sweating during outdoor activities. Still, a very good product overall.
I cannot review the ballistic properties of the goggles (and hope I never have to experience them) but the quality seems great and the only downside is that they will not fit over glasses.
I purchased 2 pairs of these BOLLE X1000 TACTICAL GOGGLES ...and...2 of the additional Smoked (tinted) lenses. What an EXCELLENT DEAL! Buying 2 at the same time got me both pairs on sale for only $25 each. I can assure you...their quality, fit and style matches... or even exceeds... goggles that I have paid over $100 for! From the dust cover fed onto the strap, to the hard carry case....this complete system is AWESOME! Even the lens change out is very easy and can be done quickly. The quality, fit and comfort let's me actually wear these for hours and hours without issue. I got one pair to use during Motorcycle riding and when at the firing range. I got the other pair to leave mounted on my ballistic helmet. I must say, I DID NOT expect much for only $25 other than "throw away" goggles once the straps stretched out and the lens got too scratched up to see thru anymore...but...I was more than pleasantly surprised once they arrived and I have had the opportunity to use them. I will most likely purchase another 2 and probably the yellow additional lenses.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.