AVON FM53 Twin Port Gas Mask w/ Voice Projection
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.60 LBS
FM53, The multiple mission mask.
Avon Protection's revolutionary FM53 multi-role Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) System has been developed specifically for specialist applications where the user needs to respond to ever changing operational conditions.
The FM53 is globally acclaimed as the most technically advanced mask and offers both positive pressure SCBA, PAPR and negative pressure APR/capability. All of these capabilities are available from one mask platform without the need to change components. Available in right, left or twin port filter configurations.
The FM53 system was developed to address the multiple threats encountered on the modern battlefield, war on terrorism and peace keeping operations. It provides protection against traditional chemical and biological warfare agents and select toxic industrial materials (TIMs).
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 4 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Low profile design for superior weapons integration
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- VREU lever for easy switching between negative and positive pressure modes
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.