Agilite Micro MAP
- 1.30 LBS
- The Agilite Micro MAP is a rear assault panel that attaches to any plate carrier and gives it a compact, extremely versatile, extra layer of storage and capabilities with zero added bulk.
- It was developed with units who do short missions, often in confined spaces who required a high level of performance and diverse capabilities in an exceptionally compact package.
- Attaches to ANY plate carrier with rear MOLLE and doesn’t require any proprietary zippers or other attachment systems (Including the Agilite K-Zero and K19 Plate Carriers).
- Unlike other back panels that can only hold up to 1.5 liters of water, the Micro MAP can carry a full 3 liter hydration bladder.
- Optimized to accommodate the Agilite 3 Liter SAPI Hydration Bladder - The first tactical hydration bladder designed specifically for SAPI Plate Carriers.
- The bladder's unique shape maximizes the available space for carrying a full 3 liters of water, all while still maintaining a low-profile and zero bulk.
- The Micro MAP incorporates a stowable beavertail that expands its carrying capacity to accommodate a wide range of additional gear including helmets, clothing and more.
- Beavertail features a dropdown flap, for additional tools including bolt cutters, rifles, and other items.
- Includes a complete pass-through feature for even longer items.
- Duel built-in admin pockets for convenient organization of smaller items.
- Integrated cable management channels for organizing all of your cables, snag-free.
- Whether you're setting out on a mission or responding to a threat, the Micro MAP ensures that your entire gear and sustainment system is just one grab away.
- 500D & 1000D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
- Mil Spec Webbing
- YKK Zippers
- Main Compartment Volume - 3 Liters
- Beaver Tail Max Volume - 8 Liters
- Weight: 1.3Lbs (0.6kg)
- Dimensions: 35cm * 28cm (13.7" x 11")
- 3 Liters
- First tactical hydration bladder with a SAPI shape designed specifically for Plate Carriers
- Bladder's unique shape maximizes the available space for carrying a full 3 liters of water, all while still maintaining a low-profile and zero bulk.
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 140°F / 60°C)
- Inline filtration compatible
- Reversible and anti-microbial to prevent bacteria & mold
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use, No-Leak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Dimensions: 10”x12”
Will the Micro MAP fit my Plate Carrier?
The Micro MAP will fit ANY Plate Carriers (or panels) with rear MOLLE Still not sure? Reach out to our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should I get the Micro MAP or AMAP III Assault Pack?
These packs were made for different mission sets:
The Micro MAP is incredibly low profile and optimized for short raids and/or range days where you want/need to carry sustainment and gear for 12 hours or less.
The AMAP III Assault Pack has more carry capacity and can carry sustainment and equipment for up to 36 hours.
Can I use my own hydration bladder inside the Micro MAP?
Yes, it can carry up to a 3 liter hydration bladder, however it is optimized for the Agilite SAPI Hydration bladder for best fit, low profile and performance.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Plate Carrier Attachment