Wilcox L4 Hybrid Shroud for ACH / MICH / PASGT Helmets
- Shipped From Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 0.16 LBS
The Hybrid Shroud was designed to allow the user to attach any of Wilcox’s L4 Series line of NVG mounts onto a One-Hole or Three-Hole MICH/ACH helmet. The system is also able to mount to an ECH helmet using the One-Hole configuration. This uniquely designed shroud is manufactured from lightweight aerospace grade metals and polymers. A rubber gripping pad mounted between the shroud and helmet provides stability and vibration deadening in both One-Hole and Three-Hole configurations. The Hybrid Shroud is available with or without a NVG lanyard.
Compatible with the Wilcox retractable lanyard system.
- Ideal for replacing the original helmet "hook and strap" mounting system
- Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations
- Fits all ACH, MICH, PASGT and Lightweight Marine Helmets with MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern or standard US Army 1-hole pattern
- Accommodates: Wilcox G24 NVG Mount, Wilcox G22 Mount, Wilcox ANVIS/ PVS-23 Mount, Wilcox G11 Mount, Norotos AKA2 Mount, Norotos INVG Mount, U.S. Army Standard Rhino Arm
- Material Construction: Lightweight Aluminum, Polymer
- Weight: 1.6 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.