Vortex LRF302 Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 Binoculars
- 2.03 LBS
The next generation Fury® HD 5000 AB takes the guess work out of dialing long-range shots with in-display ballistic data and built-in environmental sensors and wind bearing capture mode, which means less time calculating ballistics and more time putting rounds down range. With the Applied Ballistics® Elite solver built right in, you can pair with the FURY HD app to create custom ballistic profiles, and with popular Kestrel® and Garmin® devices for the ultimate in real-time precision. Put simply, it's a smarter way to shoot.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Ballistic Mode Displays the actual line of sight range and wind/drop solution.
- Best Mode Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
- Last Mode Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground - like brush, trees and rocks.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- BAL Holdover Display The Fury® HD 5000 AB uses LOS (Line of Sight) ranging and built in Applied Ballistics® Elite Solver to calculate and display real-time ballistic holdovers. Capable of calculating and displaying holdovers out to 5000 yards on reflective targets.
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 16 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 321ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6.1 degrees
- Close Focus 18.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 58-72 mm
- Height 5.8 inches
- Width 5.0 inches
- Weight 32.4 oz
Included in the Box
- Glasspak Binocular Harness
- Comfort Neck Straps
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
- CR2 Battery
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.