Vortex LRF301 Fury HD 5000 10x42 Laser Range Finding Binoculars
- 1.00 LBS
Two of the most important pieces of hunting gear combined into one powerful, long-ranging unit, Fury® HD 5000 rangefinding binoculars make glassing and ranging ultra-fast and efficient. Right-side button controls make one-handed manipulation of both functions quick and easy, cutting down on set up time in the field. And don't forget—these Fury® HD 5000 binoculars join all other Vortex® products in that they are completely covered by our unbeatable VIP Warranty, and that includes electronic components!
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Multi-Position Eyecups - Twists to precise, intermediate settings for a customized, comfortable fit with or without eyeglasses.
- Tapered Eyecups - Fit naturally for greater viewing comfort.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Side Controls - Simple to use and easily manipulated with a single hand - leaving your other hand free to hold your bow, rifle, or other important piece of equipment.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS - Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Best Mode - Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
- Last Mode - Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground - like brush, trees and rocks.
- Easy-To-Use Menu - Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format - Range in yards or meters.
Included in the Box
- Glasspak Binocular Harness
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- CR2 Battery
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 16 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 321-6 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6.1 degrees
- Close Focus 18.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 54-72 mm
- Height 5.75 inches
- Width 5 inches
- Weight 32.3 oz
- Range Reflective 5-5000 yards
- Range Deer 5-1600 yards
- +/- 1 yard @ 100 yards
- +/- 2 yards @ 1000 yards
- +/- 3 yards @ 1000 to 5000 yards
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.