Vortex LRF101 Impact 1000 Rangefinder
- 0.40 LBS
Simply put, the Impact rangefinder’s combination of excellent and reliable performance at a super economical price means you no longer have an excuse to head afield without a laser rangefinder. This lightweight, no-frills rangefinder is easy-to-use and features angle compensation for treestand hunters and casual range goers wanting precise horizontal distance to the target. The Impact joins all other Vortex rangefinders in the unique fact they are fully covered for life by the legendary VIP Warranty—including electronics.
Runs on a single, long-lasting, easy-to-find, CR2 battery.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Reticle HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
In the Box
- Lens Cloth
- Soft Carry Case
- CR2 Battery
- Ballistic Cheater Card
- Range Reflective (yards) 1000 yds
- Range Tree (yards) 800 yds
- Range Deer (yards) 500 yds
- Magnification 6x
- Linear Field of View 341 feet @ 1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief 15 mm
- Operating Temperature -10 C to 55 C
- Length 3.8 inches
- Width 1.4 inches
- Weight 5.5 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.