The nastier the weather is, the more you’ll appreciate the water- and windproof protection provided by the Recon Shell Jacket. Every aspect of this jacket is focused on keeping elite operators and their gear at peak efficiency, regardless of the weather. The attached hood can be adjusted for girth and snugged around the face so it will swivel with your head instead of blocking your view of your surroundings. Waterproof zippers on the front closure, right forearm pocket and hand warmer pockets provide maximum protection from rain and snow. The zippered chest pocket has a storm flap and removable credential pull-out. Large two-way zippered side vents extend from the snaps at the hem to the upper arms. They also provide quick access to sidearms and other critical gear. Stretch cuffs with Velcro® Brand adjustment tapes and two locking shock cords at the hem keep the outside out and the inside dry.
- Wind- and water-proof breathable shell with taped seams
- Attached hood with visor has girth and front opening adjustments
- Hood and hem adjust with locking shock cords
- Zip-through storm collar with zipper garage
- Front pockets with fleece panel and waterproof zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with storm flap and removable credential pull-out
- 2-way side zippers with hem snaps for ventilation and easy access to weapon
- 3” x 5” pocket with waterproof zipper on right forearm for small tools or ID
- Extended tail maintains coverage during strenuous activities
- 4” x 5” loop patches on upper sleeves for unit/group identification
- Waterproof/breathable tri-laminate 100% ripstop nylon shell
- All seams are taped for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm flaps protect side zippers from rain and wind
- Waterproof YKK self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Locking shock cord adjustments
- Hook and loop adjustment tabs on stretch cuffs and sleeve patch for long-lasting durability and a clean look"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.