V-Line Tactical Top Draw Handgun Safe
- In Stock Drop-Shipped By Manufacturer
- 10.00 LBS
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
The Tactical Top Draw quick access handgun safe is a top opening case and features a SIMPLEX easily programmable, five push button mechanical lock that does not require batteries. The Tactical Top Draw handgun safe can accommodate up to two pistols depending on their sizes. It is finished in a rugged textured low gloss black powder coating and accented with a gloss black V-Line logo. The lock has a stainless steel faceplate. The heavy foam interior protects your firearms and valuables. The Tactical Top Draw has predrilled holes in the bottom and can be secured on top of most surfaces with bolts or by using our optional Quick Release Mounting Bracket (part no. 2912/3912-MB BLK).
- Genuine quick access SIMPLEX five button mechanical lock for quick access.
- Quick access handgun safe with top opening lid and a classic slim design.
- 3/8″ thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Pre-punched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Powder coated finish in textured low gloss black.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Model 2912-S-FBLK can be mounted directly to any surface or attached with the optional Mounting Bracket for easy portability.
- Model No. 2912-S FBLK
- Outer Dim: 12” x 9” x 2 ¾”
- Inner Dim: 11¾” x 8¾” x 2½”
- Material: 16ga. Steel
- Ship Wt. 10 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.