- Angled tip creates a high‐leverage fulcrum for prying or lifting
- Sharpened chisel end wedges into tight spaces
- Generously sized textured poly handle offers a comfortable, nonslip grip
- Steel striking cap allows pry bar tip to be driven into place with a hammer
- Made from square bar stock that won't easily flex or twist
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Angled Tip - In addition to creating a high‐leverage fulcrum for prying, the angled tip also provides a pivot point around which to lift and position heavy objects like machinery or tables with fine control.
- Comfortable Handle - The generously sized textured handle provides a sure, nonslip grip that lets you comfortably and confidently apply as much force as needed. Made of impact‐resistant polypropylene, it's extremely durable and unaffected by fuels, oils, cleaners, solvents, and most other common chemicals.
- Steel Striking Cap - A large, 1 inch diameter solid steel cap on the end of the handle is designed for hammer striking, allowing you to drive the tip into the tightest of spaces. Inserted deeply into the handle, the cap fully contacts the end of the bar, so the force of each hammer blow is transferred directly to the bar itself.
- Strong and Reliable Construction - Forged on stout 3/8 inch square stock, this high‐strength bar won't easily flex or twist under load so it's able to deliver consistent leverage. A black oxide finish resists corrosion and won't flake or chip off like painted, powder coated, or chrome plated finishes.
12 Inch Angled Tip Handled Pry Bar
|A. Length||12.0 in.|
|B. Width||1.2 in.|
|C. Height||1.2 in.|
|D. Shaft Length||7.0 in.|
|E. Tip Width||0.63 in.|
|F. Shaft Width||0.38 in.|
|G. Striking Cap Width||0.96 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.