The EXFIL® Ballistic SL features a new lightweight composite shell providing a 15% weight reduction over the original EXFIL® Ballistic while maintaining the same unique EXFIL® shell geometry. This shell geometry provides an optimal fit while reinforcing the compression strength of the helmet. The new EXFIL® SL Rail system, which is 25% lighter than the previous EXFIL® 2.0 Rail, is compatible with standard EXFIL® accessories, and was designed in conjunction with the new EXFIL® Ballistic Visor. A new SL Shroud from Wilcox® provides a 35% reduction in weight from the previous Wilcox® W Shroud, while maintaining full NVG mounting capabilities and lanyard compatibility. The EXFIL® Ballistic SL utilizes the innovative, field-proven, boltless CAM FIT™ retention to quickly adjust to individual head shapes and Zorbium® foam liner to provide customizable comfort while protecting against blunt impact.
- Boltless CAM FIT™ Retention System
- Utilizes Boa® Closure System for optimized stability and fit
- Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit.
- Left Eye Dominant (LED) option also available
- SL Rail Accessory Mounting System
- 25% lighter than the original EXFIL® rail
- Compatible with all EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two MAGPUL M-LOK® picatinny style rails and mounting hardware
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- 16 customizable comfort pads in 2 thicknesses
- Removable center pad to easily accommodate overhead comms
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- Wilcox® SL Shroud for NVG Mounts
- Provides a 35% reduction in weight from previous Wilcox® W Shroud
- Lanyard compatible
- LIGHT WEIGHT HYBRID COMPOSITE SHELL
- 15% lighter than the original EXFIL® Ballistic
- Unique EXFIL® geometry adds strength while maintaining optimal fit and balance
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level IIIA (according to NIJ STD 0108.01 / 0101.06; stops 9mm FMJ RN, 0.357 SIG FMJ FN and 0.44 Magnum SJHP)
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/s (731 m/s)
- Backface Deformation: 9mm (124gr FMJ) Backface Signature (BFS) < 25.4mm @ 1195 ft/s (365 m/s)
- Blunt Impact Performance: Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)
- M/L: 2.22 lbs (1.01 kg)
- XL: 2.31 lbs (1.05 kg)
complete system includes helmet shell, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
- Head Circumference:
- M/L: 20.5-23.5 in.
- XL: 23-24.75 in.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.