the TASER Pulse is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a Safe Escape.
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
- User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge
What's in the Package
- TASER Pulse
- Replaceable lithium battery
- 2 live cartridges
- Conductive target
- Protective soft cover
- Quick start guide
- Length: 5.25"
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
RESTRICTIONS: DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY, RI, & certain cities & counties. CT, IL, MI, and WI are legal with certain restrictions and requirements. If you have any questions regarding your ability to carry a TASER Pulse in your state or municipality consult your local law enforcement agency or go to taser.com for additional information.
CA, FL, ID, IL, NV, and VA and the city of New Orleans require background checks. Upon completion of your pre-order, we will send an email with steps to completing your background check.
The TASER Pulse is only available for sale in the United State of America and Puerto Rico.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.