Surefire WARDEN Fast-Attach Blast Regulator Black
- 0.33 LBS
Blast Forward. The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator for 5.56 and 7.62 mm weapons is engineered to direct the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes. This aids in reducing the overpressure felt by others immediately to the left and/or right of the shooter’s firing position. It also limits any dust signature from the weapon when fired from a prone position. This version of the Warden quickly and easily mounts to any SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented system found on SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® Series suppressors. Unlike sound suppressors, Wardens are not NFA devices and are available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors.
- Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward
- Fast, easy mounting to any SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach adapter
- Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFire’s exacting standards
- Compact and lightweight for minimal effect on weapon handling characteristics
- Cerakote™ coating maintains look and provides added durability
- Not restricted in the USA (not an NFA product)
- Durable construction for long service life
- Proudly engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
- Caliber 5.56 Mm / 7.62 Mm
- Construction Stainless Steel
- Coating Cerakote™ Finish
- Body Colors Black
- Diameter 1.5 In (3.8 Cm)
- Length 3.5 In (8.8 Cm)
- Weight 7.8 Oz (221 G)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.