Designed to enhance visibility and targeting capability in home defense and tactical situations, the lightweight TLR-7 sub weapon light is designed to securely attach to select subcompact handguns: GLOCK® 43X MOS/48 MOS and GLOCK® 43X RAIL/48 RAIL, SIG SAUER® P365® and the SIG SAUER® P365® XL and select 1913 short railed subcompact handguns including the Smith & Wesson®M&P® M2.0™ Subcompact, Beretta® PX4 Storm Compact/Subcompacts, Springfield Armory® XD-E™, Springfield Armory® XD-S® and Heckler & Koch® HK45 compacts.
- Securely attaches to select GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, Smith & Wesson®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory® and Heckler & Koch® railed subcompact handguns.
- Click here for data sheet
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Ambidextrous rear switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of slim subcompact handguns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, M&P®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory® & Heckler & Koch® are registered trademarks of GLOCK, Inc., SIG SAUER, Inc., Smith & Wesson, Beretta, Springfield Armory, Inc. & Heckler & Koch. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, Smith & Wesson®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory®, Inc. or Heckler & Koch®.
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity:1
- Length: 2.51 inches (6.38 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.39 ounces (67.76 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.