Streamlight TL-Racker Shotgun Forend Light Mossberg 590 Shockwave
- 1.00 LBS
You asked - and again - we listened! With the TL-Racker, we present an all-in-one integrated shotgun forend light. It features a sleek design that eliminates the need for remote cords and reduces snag hazards. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
- White LED produces 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Customized optic produces a concentrated beam
- Elongated switch pad accommodates virtually any hand size
- Ambidextrous switch (switches on both sides) with momentary and constant on functionality
- Ergonomic design provides maximum grip and easy switch access
- "Super tough" impact-resistant nylon body; virtually indestructible
- Mossberg TL-Racker compatible with 12 Gauge — 7 3/4" Action slide 500® and 590® series
- Remington TL-Racker compatible with most 12 gauge 870s with the exception of the Remington 870 Express Supermag
- IPX7 rated; waterproof
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 7.94" (20.16 cm)
- Weight: Mossberg 500®/590® 10.78 oz (305.6 g); Remington 870™11.08 oz (314.1 g)
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens 1,000
- Run Time 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance 283 meters
- Max Candela 20,000
- Battery Type CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity 2
- Length 8.00 inches (20.32 centimeters)
- Weight 12.10 ounces (343.03 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Mossberg 590 Shockwave
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.