Serfas TSL-T1000 1000 Lumen Headlight & Taillight Combo
- 0.50 LBS
Sure to dazzle every night riding MTB rider, with thunderous good reason!!!
The TSL-T1000 is a standout for its super light weight and compact head due to its CNC/aluminum construction. What truly sets this 1000 lumen headlight apart from the competition? Integrated into the small battery pack is our award winning Thunderbolt taillight (35 lumens), where you can strap it up to your seatpost for practicallity or facing down on your toptube to be unique. Other features include a USB outlet integrated into the battery pack for on-the-go accessories charging.
- Max Lumens: 1000
- Thunderbolt Taillight Integrated into Battery Pack
- Run Time: HEADLIGHT Only: Overdrive: 2 hours (1000 lumens); High: 3 hours and 10 minutes (650 lumens); Medium: 4 hours and 15 minutes; Flashing: 10 hours and 15 minutes. TAILLIGHT only: High Flash: 67 hours and 50 minutes; Low Flash: 108 hours (20 lumens); High Solid: 24 hours and 25 minutes (35 lumens); Standard Solid: 68 hours (20 lumens); Low Solid: 98 hours (10 lumens): HEAD and TAIL both on: Solid High: 2 hours and 5 minutes; Solid Low: 17 hours and 30 minutes
- Modes: Headlight: Overdrive, High, Medium, Low and Flash; Taillight: High Flash, Low Flash, High Solid, Standard Solid, Low Solid
- Weight: Headlight body: 80 grams; Battery Case: 140 grams. Taillight body: 80 grams.
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Mounts included: Universal Handlebar Mount; Universal Helmet Mount
- Includes: Wire Switch, Extension Cable, Wall Charger and Ballistic Nylon for storage.
- Ram Air Cooling for Increased Brightness and Longer LED Life
- Wired Remote Switch for on-the-fly mode changes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.