When your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D GTX® FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to the target in tough conditions.
- MADE IN Trade Compliant USA
- 674 g | 23.8 oz (SIZE UK 8.5)
- SOLE CONSTRUCTION
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip® MD
- MIDSOLE: Dual density midsole • EnergyCell
- CHASSIS: 4D Advanced Chassis™
- UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris Mesh • Full grain leather • Medial protective pad • Non-reflective materials • Protective mudguard • Single layer Mesh • Waterproof materials
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Closed hooks • Gusseted tongue • Protective toecap • SensiFit™
- LINING MATERIAL: Mesh and textile lining
- MEMBRANE: GORE-TEX®
- SOCKLINER: Molded OrthoLite®
- LACING SYSTEM: Lace locker • Regular laces
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Standard fit
- NORMS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 20347 • ISO 20344:2011, 5.11.1 6 - Slip resistance requirement (GRIP)
- ISO 20344:2011, 5.8.2 - Antipuncture / Penetration resistance
- ISO 20344:2011, 5.10 - Antistatic footwear
- STACK HEIGHT
- 29mm / 17mm (12mm drop)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.