Safariland 6385 ALS OMV Tactical Holsters w/Quick Release Strap
The Model 6385 ALS OMV Tactical Holster (with Quick-Release Buckle) encompass many of the features of the 6355 Tactical Holster, but this new holster is Optimized for wearing on a MOLLE Vest (OMV). Each holster body has been lowered relative to its 3-hole mounting platform, providing less pulling leverage if choosing to wear on a MOLLE vest.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Holster is optimized for use also on a MOLLE vest, with lower center of gravity than most other Safariland duty and tactical holsters for less leverage on vest
- Open top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Hood Guard is standard
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double leg strap and leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories
- Adjustable vertical leg strap with quick release detachable leg harness
- Suede lined to protect handgun’s finish
- Available in STX Tactical®, Black, Foliage Green, OD Green, and FDE Brown
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.