ROK Straps 2 Point Universal Tactical Bungee Slings w/Dual Quick Release
- In STOCK, Same Day Shipping
- 0.50 LBS
- 1.5" Heavy duty webbing for comfort, reduced 1" side ends for universal compatibility with any weapon system.
- 1" wide by 6" long ROK Rubber section for shock absorbency, load bearing & sighting stability
- Adjustable from 33" to 46"
- ITW plastic hardware, including low IR signature buckles
- Dual Quick Release w/Universal strap adapters for easy weapon removal
- Rapid deployment
- Battle Tested
- Rugged construction, built to survive
- Easy transitions
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Rok Strap sling is a quality product I like it. I recommend buying one. BUT I WOULD NOT BUY IT FROM BOTACH. Mine took 4 MONTHS to arrive (in stock when ordered).
Rok Strap sling is a quality product, I like and would recommend it to others. I WOULD NOT BUY IT FROM BOTACH. Mine took four months to arrive (in stock whe ordered).
Just what the doctor ordered
Good item, good price and quick delivery!
Perfect Sling for Pistol Caliber Carbines (PCC) and Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)! Keeps your weapon close to your body and could easily deployed without any adjustment! Highly recommended
Great for the price!
This product is decent especially for the money!
Very well made weapon strap. Highly impressed with the quality of the strap. A hell of a deal a 5.00 a piece.
Great item, for the price.
Well made. Dose what it should. Simpl sling with quick disconnect buckles. At 5 $ its a no brainer.