The RT-S Mod 7 1-5x24IR with it’s Riton Quick Acquisition (QA) Illuminated Reticle in the Second Focal PLane (SFP), provides quick target acquisition in variable light levels and environmental conditions. In addition, the optic features the advanced Mod 7 line features, including the High Density glass with Extra Dispersion.
- Capped Elevation and Windage Turrets with Zero Reset
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- 1/2 MOA Capped Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
Dry Nitrogen Purged and Sealed
Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
Precision Quality Assurance
Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone.
Riton HD Glass
The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
Riton Performance Coating
Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
Riton Rugged Construction
The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize
- Magnification: 1-5
- Parallax Setting: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: Riton Quick Acquisition (QA) Illuminated Reticle
- Field of View at 100 yds: 114.2ft @ 1x – 22.6ft @ 5x
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Weight: 21oz/595g
- Length: 10.5in/266mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9in/100mm
- Exit Pupil: 20mm @ 1x – 4.8mm @ 5x
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/2in/12.7mm
- Adjustment Range: 180 MOA
- Mounting Length: 6.8in/172mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
1-5 x 24mm
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.