The quality and comfort of Pryme's acoustic tube surveillance kits is now available in a listen-only earphone, the Pryme EH-1000 series. The EH-1079X features heavy grade industrial jacketed cable for maximum life in the field and a surgical grade acoustic tube earphone for listening privacy and convenience
- Listen-only surveillance style earphone for use with two-way radios
- Acoustic tube earphone provides extreme comfort and a low-profile look
- Durable construction featuring surgical grade tubing and heavy industrialpolyurethane jacketed cable for maximum life in the field
- Can be easily concealed under a sport coat, jacket, or other clothing
- Includes one Flexible Open Ear Insert FREE, as well as a variety of other accessories
- Modular transducer, cable, and earphone makes the unit user serviceablefor an even longer lifespan
- Versions are available with both long cable (to plug directly into the radio) or shortcable (to plug into a remote speaker microphone, such as Pryme's SPM-100 orSPM-1100 series)
- Weight 1.3 ounces
- Cable Pull Typically 30 lbs
- Cable Jacket PU
- Operating Temp -30oC to +75oC
- Frequency Range 300 to 3000 Hz
- Impedance (Speaker) 150 ohms ± 20% @ 1kHz
- Sound Pressure Level > 80 dB
Radios with a 2.5mm speaker jack
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.