Petzl M73 SLN VULCAN Screw Lock High-Strength Asymmetrical Carabiner with Large Capacity
- 1.00 LBS
VULCAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The large-capacity asymmetrical shape is ideal for setting multiple anchors. The VULCAN carabiner is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions. VULCAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel carabiner
- Steel adapted to difficult use conditions
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size allows easier connection of multiple elements
- Wide opening for connection to thick anchors
- Keylock system helps prevent snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version
- Weight: .59 lbs. (265g)
- Locking system: SCREW LOCK
- Gate opening: 1.22" (31mm)
- Major Axis Strength: 8992 lbs. (40 kN)
- Minor Axis Strength: 3597 lbs. (16 kN)
- Open Gate Strength: 2473 lbs. (11 kN)
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983, General Use, CSA Z259.12
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.