Very lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving technical climbing
FALCON MOUNTAIN is a very lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving technical climbing. It features a bridge construction that favors progression with climbing techniques and makes it comfortable when walking. It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached.
- Textile bridge construction favors progression with climbing techniques and makes for comfortable walking
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12277 type C, EAC
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||810 g||840 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.