Comfortable and ventilated adjustable harness for extended periods of hanging
The wide waistbelt and leg loops of the CALIDRIS provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging (cleaning and equipping routes, etc.). Lightweight and comfortable, with large gear-carrying capacity, it is perfect for big wall climbing. The CALIDRIS is sized to fit larger users for all types of climbing.
- FRAME Construction technology:
- bias webbing transfers load and distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waistbelt and leg loops
- flat webbing reinforcement in waistbelt and leg loops offers increased comfort when hanging
- ergonomically-shaped leg loops and waistbelt
- breathable mesh exterior, closed cell perforated foam padding, and polyester 3D wicking mesh provide maximum ventilation, optimal relationship between dimension, weight and comfort
- DoubleBack buckles on leg loops allow size to be easily adjusted:
- when wearing different thicknesses of clothing, suiting the climber's individual body shape
- while hanging for greater comfort (loosening the leg loops increases the rise, increasing the load on the waistbelt)
- Two DoubleBack buckles allow waistbelt to be adjusted and secured in a single movement
- Dual waist buckles allow tie-in point to be centered and equalize the equipment loops on each side
Material(s) : high-strength polyester webbing, polyethylene/EVA foam, perforated closed cell foam, woven polyester wicking mesh, mono-filament nylon mesh
Certification(s) : CE, EN 12 277 type C, UIAA 105
Color : anthracite
Reference : C57 18
- Size : 1
- Weight : 600 g
- Waist belt : 65-95 cm
- Leg loop : 48-60 cm
Reference : C57 28
- Size : 2
- Weight : 685 g
- Waist belt : 83-110 cm
- Leg loop : 56-70 cm
Made in : MY
Guarantee : 3 years
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.