Odor Crusher Ozone K-9 Rolling Transport Bag
- 5.00 LBS
The Odor Crusher Ozone K-9 Rolling Transport Bag makes transportation of your bite sleeves and other training gear simple.
The K-9 system comes with a collapsible water and food dish, effective organization and has details such as all-terrain wheels for easy transporting.
Hit the field odor and bacteria–Simply place your gear in the bag, zip it up and set the timer.
The Rolling Transport Bag is also Airport/TSA compliant and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Bag size: 28.75″ L x 14″ W x 11.5″ H
- 1050D tear and water-resistant nylon Oxford
- Hook and Loop ID patches for easy personalization
- Ozone Generator compartment with mesh accessory compartment
- Lockable YKK zippers on main compartments
- Exterior laser-cut Molle for customized attachment of gear/accessories
- Generous internal Molle in the main compartments
- Molded easy grab zipper pulls
- Molded easy grab and go handles
- Heavy duty D loops
- Molded rubber power-cord ports
- Internal storage dividers
- Internal compression straps
- Heavy duty corner guards on all corners
- Heavy duty oversized all terrain wheels with skids plates
- Large divided mesh pockets with zippers
- 12.75” x 9.75 clear external zippered pocket for mission orders
- Main compartment has PU coated bottom for easy clean up
- PU coated food and water pockets with collapsible water and food dish
- Large internal zipper pocket for leashes
- External pockets with D loops
- Collapsible roller handle
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.