North American Polar Skin Cooling Collars
North American Rescue
Constructed of Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™ saturated in ArcticAqua Sport™ and two specially-sized gel packs encased in integrated pouches, the Polar Skin Cooling Collar™ is deliberately designed to align with the carotid artery and provides cold directly to the lateral and anterior portions of the neck. Place the Polar Skin™ Cooling Collar in a cooler with ice. Open it and saturate it with ice water when you need it. Remove the gel packs when you’re done and wash it. Refreeze the system and reuse it day after day to prevent heat illness and to promote performance recovery.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Excellent reusable modality for heat illness prevention and rapid performance enhancement
- Protracted direct cooling of high blood flow regions
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Facilitates conductive, convective, and evaporative cooling
- Packaged: W 8.5 in. x L 5.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 2.5 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.