NAR Responder Compressed Gause
- 0.20 LBS
North American Rescue’s Responder Compressed Gauze is an ultra-compact roll of sterile, high quality 100% cotton gauze that utilizes a unique crinkle weave that has excellent fluid absorption. It is a 6-ply, 4.5” x 4.1 yd. gauze with finished edges to reduce loose ends or lint. The gauze is indicated for the treatment of bleeding and the dressing and bandaging of wounds. Responder Compressed Gauze features a proprietary packaging process that ensures the most consistent, low-cube package on the market. The package is a rugged and durable vacuum sealed container with easy-to-open tear notches. The ultra-compact storage size expands once opened to cover larger wound areas. This gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze
- The compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries
- Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption
- Ultra-compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage
- Packaged: L 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 1.2 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.