When the line must be crossed, First Responders are the ones who must cross the line into danger. Their respiratory equipment must be ready and reliable to protect them against potentially lethal airborne threats. First Responders deserve the best protection available when they protect our homeland. With the MSA Millennium® CBRN Gas Mask, they will be ready.
Features and Specifications:
- Effective against biological agents and these C.W. agents: GA, GB, GD, VX, Mustard, and Lewisite
- also effective against O.C. Riot Control Agent and HCN, but has not been tested or approved by N.I.O.S.H. for these applications
- Testing conducted by MSA and independent laboratories assures that the gas mask and canister meet the requirements for effectiveness against C.W. agents
- Millennium Chemical-Biological Mask comes with nosecup, drinking tube and clear polycarbonate lens outsert
- Filters sold separately
- C.B.R.N.-compliant! This mask (with optional 10046570 filter, sold separately) is C.B.R.N.-compliant which makes it a viable alternative for Domestic Preparedness or Riot Control applications
- Flexible, 1-piece polyurethane lens with wide field of vision is bonded to durable Hycar rubber facepiece
- Dual-canister mount (NATO 40mm thread) allows weapon sighting from either shoulder
- Drinking tube provides connection for fluid ingestion in contaminated atmospheres
- Fully elastic, 6-point head harness promotes easy on-off, easy adjustment, no hair pulling
- Internal nosecup with 2 check valves deflects air from the lens, reduces fogging
- Clear polycarbonate outsert gives you additional facial protection
- Standard mechanical speaking diaphragm included
- N.I.O.S.H.-approved (No. TC-14G-0254) for protection against chloroacetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene (CS), P100 particulate efficiency level, and particulates
- Manufacturer warranties: Millennium masks, a 2-year warranty, All filters, 5-year shelf life and 1-year warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.