Mesa Truckee Benelli M4 Forends
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the new Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 inch Truckee forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.