Mesa Remington 870 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock w/Limb Saver
- 2.00 LBS
Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a “tactical” 12½ inch length of pull (LoP), Santoprene rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optional adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
The reduced LoP makes the Urbino the first truly tactical stock for the Benelli shotguns. A shorter stock is necessary for use in tactical applications, especially with body armor. The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip. The Urbino Tactical stock is also comfortable, thus reducing operator fatigue, especially during prolonged training and qualification sessions. The Santoprene grip is padded at the rear to reduce recoil impact against the web of the operator’s hand, and the optional Limbsaver buttpad substantially reduces felt recoil.
The field-adjustable cheek riser was developed to provide superior cheek weld when using optics. The cheekpiece snaps onto rails molded into the sides of specially equipped Urbino stock armatures. In the event of optics failure, the cheek riser can be quickly removed or readjusted to a lower level. Specially-developed SureShell™ shotshell carriers can be fitted to the cheek riser. While rail-equipped Urbino stocks can be used without the cheekpiece, cheek risers cannot be fitted to stocks that do not have the rails. All Urbino Tactical stocks are made in the USA, and include Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1¼ inch sling webbing. In addition, a hole at the lower rear of the stock accepts QD style sling swivels.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics.
- The Limbsaver® butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
- All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.