Mechanix M-Pact Multicam Impact Resistant Tactical Gloves
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 0.75 LBS
Make an M-Pact® in the field. The next generation of M-Pact tactical gloves protect military and law enforcement professionals with EN 13594 rated impact protection. Take control with 0.8mm synthetic leather and stay connected with touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands. The M-Pact features D3O® palm padding to dissipate high-impact energy and reduce hand fatigue when you’re fully engaged.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to your wrist.
- Breathable TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement.
- Internal fingertip reinforcement provides added strength and durability where you need it most.
- 0.8mm touchscreen capable synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and protection.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
- Nylon carrier loops.
- Machine washable.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.