Ultraviolet Blade Handheld UVC Disinfection Wand
The Blade from American Ultraviolet is a handheld, portable UVC disinfection device designed to deactivate bacteria, viruses and fungi in spaces where traditional hard-mounted UVC fixtures are inconvenient to be mounted and where portable devices have limited access. Common environments include laboratories and food manufacturing, including food storage and packaging.
- Quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Highly polished reflector maximizes UVC intensity
- Quick and easy lamp-change (requires no tools)
- On/Off switch
- Ergonomic handle maximizes grip comfort
The Blade is ideal for the disinfection of:
- Hard to clean/reach surfaces such as remote controls, keyboards, equipment with many accessories, and inaccessible areas that require frequent wipe downs
- Bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, and other surfaces
- Cell phones, chairs, door knobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Provides ≥735μW-s/cm2 of UVC intensity @ 6”
- Dimensions: 18”L x 5”W x 6.25”H
- 6 foot power cord
- Uses one SBL350T shatterproof germicidal UVC lamp
- Lightweight extruded aluminum housing is sturdy, yet weighs less than 5lbs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.