Ultraviolet Blade Handheld UVC Disinfection Wand
- 5.00 LBS
The Blade from American Ultraviolet is a handheld, portable UVC disinfection device designed to deactivate bacteria, viruses and fungi in spaces where traditional hard-mounted UVC fixtures are inconvenient to be mounted and where portable devices have limited access. Common environments include laboratories and food manufacturing, including food storage and packaging.
- Quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Highly polished reflector maximizes UVC intensity
- Quick and easy lamp-change (requires no tools)
- On/Off switch
- Ergonomic handle maximizes grip comfort
The Blade is ideal for the disinfection of:
- Hard to clean/reach surfaces such as remote controls, keyboards, equipment with many accessories, and inaccessible areas that require frequent wipe downs
- Bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, and other surfaces
- Cell phones, chairs, door knobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Provides ≥735μW-s/cm2 of UVC intensity @ 6”
- Dimensions: 18”L x 5”W x 6.25”H
- 6 foot power cord
- Uses one SBL350T shatterproof germicidal UVC lamp
- Lightweight extruded aluminum housing is sturdy, yet weighs less than 5lbs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.