This light-weighted bulletproof helmet meets NIJ Level IIIA standards.
- Ballistics tested by Chesapeake to NIJ Level IIIA
- Durable and water/chemical/UV resistant
- Secured to position using ergonomically designed locking system that’s easy to adjust, convenient, and secure
- Using OCC-DIAL adjustable belt to adjust the size to exactly match your head and make you more comfortable
- Internal cushion, for added comfort and security, made of impact-absorbing form and memory form that creates impact buffer as well as is breathable and resistant to environmental factors (such as temperature/humidity/elevation changes).
- Designed to fit noise-cancelling headsets and other communication equipment easily inside the helmet
- External rail provides flexibility for additional equipment
- Weight: 3.3 Lbs
- Size Chart: Large: 22.5" To 23.4" - X-Large: 23.5" To 24.2"
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
This was the best experience I’ve had so far with Botach helmet fits as it should and delivery was fast unlike my first order which I am still waiting for 6 weeks later that was “in stock”.. much better experience this time..
Bought this for my son - fits perfectly
Surprisingly good quality. Very satisfied.
This helmet will surprise you. Really good quality that would not be expected at this price.
Helmet fits great and looks good, I love it
Rhino mount locks up tight to this helmet, so it appears in spec. The only complaint I have is the strap tightening knob. it will not stay tight. But for the price, there is no reason not to buy it. ARC rails are in spec as well.
This helmet is perfect and i will buy another for back up!
This helmet is the most comfortable helmet I have purchased to date (3 prior helmets) The price is a almost unbelievable deal and it comes with accessory rails, a night vision mount and bungle cords for your NODS built in. Love it!
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.