Leica is the first premium manufacturer to implement its red dot sight with asphere, guaranteeing an even crisper and more brilliant image of the illuminated dot, extremely high image quality as well as excellent viewing comfort. Milled from a single piece of aluminum, the compact and lightweight housing of the Tempus ASPH. is also extremely rugged and robust. The Tempus is available in two different versions: Either with dot size 3.5 MOA for more visibility of the target mark or with dot size 2.0 MOA for minimal target coverage.
Red-dot sight Leica Tempus ASPH.
Order No. 55 500 3.5 MOA
Scope of delivery protection cover, optics cleaning cloth, opener for battery holder, allen key for adjusting the height and lateral adjustment screw
- Magnification 1.0 x
- Front lens dimensions (W x H) 21 x 25 mm
- Height adjustment 100 MOA
- Side adjustmenst 100 MOA
- Adjustments per click 1.1 MOA
- Parallax 40 m horizontal < 2.5 cm, 40 m vertical < 4.5 cm
- Parallax free from 50 m
- Resolution < 60"
- Aspheric lens yes
- Red-dot intensity levels 12
- Dot size (subtensions) 3.5 MOA (10 cm/100 m)
- Color red peak 645 nm / dominant 630 nm
- Operational –13 up to +122 °F / –25 up to +50 °C
- Storage –31 up to +158 °F / –35 up to +70 °C
- Plus/minus push buttons (functions) any button = ON hold for 3 sec = OFF AUTO-OFF at 4 hours without operation 12 intensity settings.
- Battery 1 x 3 V CR2032 Lithium-type Waterproof yes, 3 ft. / 1 m depth (0.1 bar)
- Housing aluminum
- Dimensions (L x H x D) 2.1 x 1.35 x 1.1 in / 53.5 x 34.5 x 28 mm
- Weight 1.31 oz / 37 g (1.41 oz / 40 g incl. battery)
Scope of delivery: protection cover, optics cleaning cloth, opener for battery holder, allen key for adjusting the height and lateral adjustment screw.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.).
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.