Experienced hikers, campers and tactical aficionados know how hard pressed you’d be should you need to dig a foxhole without a shovel. Lancer Tactical has you in mind by offering their specialized line of next generation camper shovels. This utility showcases an extremely rugged design and is constructed in a tempered steel alloy from top to bottom with dual serrated shovel blades that can be used as a saw or axe to aid you during your next excursion.
Lightweight and compact tri-fold shovel extends to a full 23-inches when in use and features a locking mechanism on the shovel’s collar to lock serrated shovel blades in place while in use. Storage of camper’s shovel proves easy by disengaging locking mechanism to fold utility into a handheld 9.5-inches. Shovel can then be stored within the included heavyweight polyester storage pouch and carried smartly along with your other gear and must-haves.
- Tri-Fold Camper's Shovel features an extremely rugged designed finished by a tempered full steel construction.
- Considerably lightweight and compact complete with an incredibly rugged heavyweight polyester storage pouch to contain, carry and protect from the elements when not in use.
- Camper's shovel is a bonafide traveler's utility folding easily into a handheld 9.5" inches. Simply extend out to a full 23" in. to use.
- Tri-fold action is simple to use. Simply adjust tension dial to increase or decrease lock and fold.
- Serrated shovel blade edges can be used as a saw or axe to aid you during your next camping excursion.
- Construction: Tempered Steel Alloy
- Length: 9.5" in. (Folded) , 23" in. (Extended)
- Primary Use: Folding Shovel
- Product Type: Hand Tool
- Folding Level: Tri
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.