Lakeland Chemical Resistant Tychem SL Cover with Hood Zipper
- 0.50 LBS
Tychem SL is the lightweight fabric that provides effective and economical protection against a broad range of chemicals. It's a laminate of Tyvek spun bonded olefin by DuPont and Saranex 23-P film from Dow Chemical. Lakeland designs Tychem SL protective garments with sealed seams and storm-flapped zippers. Available in white, Tychem SL is the only Saranex laminated material for which DuPont supplies permeation data and technical support. Tychem SL is a laminated fabric incorporating DuPont's Tyvek spunbonded olefin and Dow Chemical's Saranex 23-P film. Lakeland sealed seam garments made with Tychem SL provide reliable and economical Level B protection against a spectrum of chemicals used in the agriculture and petroleum markets. This apparel is a top choice among workers who are mixing, loading and applying agriculture chemicals, engaged in related cleanups, and/or in general industrial environments.
- Provide excellent barrier protection against a broad range of hazardous liquids, toxic chemicals and minute particles.
- Zero permeability to air and moisture.
- Elastic hood fits securely around the face.
- Sewn and heat-sealed seams are liquidproof.
- Storm flap covers the zipper front for extra protection.
- Note: Tychem should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Tychem garments should have slip-resistant or antislip materials on the outer surface of boots and shoe covers for use in conditions where slipping could occur.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.