The Nucleo High GTX is perfect for hikers who want a medium-duty boot for hikes in rugged, variable terrain as well as backpackers who seek a versatile waterproof boot that breathes well and supports moderate loads.
- Innovative Nano-Cell™ Technology upper wraps the foot in protection while allowing maximum breathability and waterproof protection
- Gore-Tex® Surround™ Technology allows 360 degree breathability without compromising the waterproof nature of the shoe
- 3D Flex™ ankle for lateral flexibility
- Durable Nubuck leather upper
- Vibram® Nano sole with Impact Brake System™ offers superior traction and grip
- AWARDS: Outside Magazine - Gear of the Year 2017
- ITEM NUMBER: 14U
- SIZES: 38 - 49.5 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 16.80 oz (476g)
- LAST: Tempo
- UPPER: Nubuck leather / Nano-Cell™ direct injection / PU leather
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- INSOLE: 4mm Woven Polyester Surround Spacer / 2mm Polypropylene
- MIDSOLE: Compression Molded EVA / TPU inserts
- SOLE: Vibram® Nano with Impact Brake System™
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.