The LWTS-LR is a next-gen long-range weapon-mounted thermal sight. The thermal imaging capability of the LWTS-LR allows for long-wave infrared observation and target identification under adverse conditions including light rain, smoke, light snow and low light to total darkness. The LWTS-LR utilizes leading edge 17 µm technology in a 640 x 480 uncooled microbolometer. The high-resolution display, combined with state-of-the-art image processing and electronics, provide exceptional imagery and long-mission run times on a single battery load.
- Expands clip-on thermal capability of LWTS across full spectrum of medium and heavy caliber weapon platforms
- Greater than 80% improvement in Detection, Recognition, Identification (DRI) range relative to standard LWTS
- Designed for use with various Direct View Optics (DVO) including ACOG, M68, MDO, SDO, ELCAN, etc.
- Leverages mission-proven 640 x 480 17 µm uncooled micro bolometer technology (6,700+ LWTS delivered/fielded to-date by U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, etc.)
- RS-170 real-time video in/out for remote viewing
- Integrated shutter for hands-free nonuniformity calibration
- Customizable 4 integrated ballistic weapon reticles boresightable to less than 1 MOA for use in standalone mode (M4/M16, M136, M240/M27, M249, M2, etc.)
- Less than 2 minutes of angle (MOA) image shift retention in clip-on mode
- Fully field-maintainable
- Optional WPAN Wireless Pod available
- Dimensions: 8.9 in. L x 4.0 in. W x 3.7 in. H
- Weight: < 2.5 lb. (with batteries)
- Battery Type: (4) AA lithium-ion (1.5 V)
- Battery Life: > 10 hrs. at 25° C (77° F)
- Field-of-View: 7.4° horizontal (HFOV)
- Magnification: 2x with 1/2x (clip-on) and
- 4x digital zoom capability
- Focus Range: 3 m to infinity
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Recognition After
- Detection: > 2,500 m clear air
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Thermal Weapon Sights
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.