Mini-Bak is the ultimate in convenience. The 36" retractable cord lets you extend your card to where it's needed. Then it gently pulls the card back so it's secure and handy. Perfect for card reader and proximity systems, Mini-Bak® is compact (less than 1 1/4" diameter) and fits comfortable on the wearer's belt. It is tested to 180,000 pulls.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The Twist-free end attachment prevents the badge from spinning, and keeps the badge in a front facing position. The closing mechanism firmly secures the badge or proximity card and will decrease the possibility of the card easily being detached, which results in lost or misplaced cards.
- A full 36 3-strand nylon cord (20 lb. breaking strength), the same specification as parachute stitching cord approved by U.S. Military.
- The spring retraction mechanism tested to over 180,000 cycles without failure.
- Backed by a 1 year manufacture guarantee in U.S.A. & Canada.
- Available in red, white, blue, black, and gray colors.
- Belt clip, jewelry pin, and swivel clip mount.
- 3 Quality grades of engineering thermoplastics.
- Spring retraction force of 2 ounces.
- Stainless steel clock spring
- Stainless steel and nickel-plated steel fittings
- 1 ½diameter x 3/8 thick, weighing less than .5 ounces
- All models can be customized with personalized logos.
- Great as a promotional product. A company logo can be placed on the front of the unit.
- Ideal for business that wears identification badges or uses security access systems. Access Security Systems are becoming a familiar sight in todays businesses and our units enhance these types of systems. Which ever state-of-art access control technology is employed, this unit can certainly be utilized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.