Key-Bak Toolmate Rewinding Tool Tether
- 0.10 LBS
Protect your employees with KEY-BAK’s new retractable tool lanyard. Standard, non-retracting tool tethers become entangled, leading to accidents. Toolmate's 60” stainless steel cable stays retracted when not in use, making for a safer work environment. The 5 lb. max drop capacity reduces the risk of heavy tools falling, causing physical injuries and costly tool replacements. 3lb. will be available May 2017.
- Safety Tell-tale - Quickly identifies if the unit has been compromised so it can be taken out of service.
- Glass Reinforced Body - Made of glass reinforced impact resistant ABS and the stainless steel spring provides 6 oz. of retraction force.
- Retractable Tether - A 60” stainless steel retractable lanyard with nylon jacket minimizes snagging or and prevents entanglement.
- Locking Carabiner - Stainless steel swivel carabiner with screw gate connects to a captive hole and allows the tool to easily rotate while in use.
- 3rd Party Tested - All units are tested and verified through a third party testing facility and they are tested to a 2:1 safety factor.
- Maximum Tool Weight: 5 lb. (2.25kg) / 3lb (1.36kg)
- Retraction Force: 6 oz. (Does not retract 5lb.)
- Overall Reach: 60” (1.5m)
- Lanyard Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Stainless steel swivel carabiner with locking screw gate
- Strap: Nylon Strap with tell-tale
- Serialized: Individually
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.