Kershaw 5150 Lucha Balisong Butterfly Knives
- 0.20 LBS
Do you flip? Do you want to flip? Then the Kershaw Lucha is for you. This is a high-quality butterfly knife that’s made in the USA. Next level materials include a 14C28N stainless steel blade and an all-steel handle. Next-level performance comes from Kershaw’s meticulous design. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. The full-sized Lucha was designed with feedback from real flippers. This light, fast butterfly knife will jump, fly, and spin in your hands.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.8" (15 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Pivot Assembly: Dual KVT Ball Bearings
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (168 g)
- Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.