Kershaw 1670TBLKST Blur Tanto SpeedSafe Assisted Opening Folding Knives 3.3" Plain Blade
- 0.35 LBS
The Tanto Blur offers all the great grip advantages of the other Blurs on the force, but this one offers tactical styling with a modified tanto blade with partial serration. With its angled shape, the tanto blade provides additional piercing power to penetrate tough materials. The unique shape puts more steel behind the point to support its piercing tasks. We’ve also found that the short front edge is particularly handy for opening boxes.
For razor sharpness, Kershaw hollow grinds the edge. Then for additional versatility, Kershaw added partial serration to the blade, giving you a great tool for cutting through materials such as webbing or rope. All this makes the Tanto Blur a good choice for situations in which you’re going to need to make an impact on your environment. In an emergency, could be a real lifesaver.
The Tanto Blur’s blade is built of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel for corrosion resistance and hardness. The black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating provides additional extra corrosion resistance and is non-reflective. Black anodized aluminum handles of durable 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with sure-grip Trac-Tec inserts complete the Tanto Blur’s discrete, matte look.
- Overall Length:7.875"
- Blade Length:3.375"
- Blade Thickness:0.12"
- Blade Material:Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Style:Tanto
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Serrated
- Handle Length:4.50"
- 2-Step Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
3.4” Tanto Plain/Serrated
I love it. The thumb release is perfect, and it is hard to impossible to release by accident. Nice black color, rough finish for slip prevention. A wonderful purchase, worth every penny.
Works as advertised
I love this knife for the price it's well worth it I used a 10% coupon off. It opens with minimal effort with and fast I don't think anyone would be disappointed with it.... Jake
This is my second Blur. Got it for a back up when I can't find one I'll just grab the other. Best price I have ever found for one. Knife is worth three times as much. Great every day carry
Great knife, great price
I purchased this knife with low expectations due to the price but was surprisingly pleased with its quality.I would say this knife is a great value and has a great blade.
Like the slanted thumb button, apply pressure and blade opens very easily, very fast and smoothly.
One of the best folding knifes on the market. Great price!!
This knife is everything you would want in a knife: Well constructed Light weight Awesome hard rubber grip Great spring tension very sharp out of the box Highly recommend this knife