Husqvarna K535i Power Cutter Breacher/Rescue Package
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 13.10 LBS
The Husqvarna K 535i is a lightweight battery power cutter with low vibrations and user-friendly ergonomics. The excellent power-to-weight ratio makes it a versatile addition for lighter land or hardscaping jobs and perfect for quick and efficient cuts. Suitable for concrete garden plates, granite, roof and floor tiles. K 535i is adaptable for wet and dry cutting. Fits with Husqvarna BLi200/300 batteries.
- Tacti-Cut Blade: Fast, smooth cutting in stone, tile, brick, concrete and masonry materials
- Vari-Cut Blade: Free cutting in hard metals, PVC, tile, brick, concrete and masonry materials
Pro-specified integrated battery with high capacity, designed to work in all weather conditions. Robust construction enables up to 1500 recharges. Features efficient cooling and intuitive 4-LED charge indicator.
Husqvarna battery chargers for Li-ion batteries provide fast and smart charging.
- 9" K535i Power Cutter
- Blades Included: 3
- One (1) - Tacti-Cut Concrete Blade
- Two (2) - Vari-Cut Free Cutting Hard Metals, PVC, Tile Backer Boards, Steel & Roofing
- BLi 200 Battery
- QC 330 Battery Charger
- 1 Year Warranty
- Cutting depth, max 3 in
- Blade diameter, max 9 in
- Arbor diameter 0.87 in
- Blade thickness, max 0.12 in
- Peripheral speed, max 13800 fpm
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 100.5 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle 2.1 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 2.5 m/s²
- Cutter size width 8.66 in
- Cutter size height 12.2 in
- Cutter Weight 7.7 lbs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)