Hurst Jaws Of Life eDraulic SP 777 E2 Spreader Package
- Hurst Jaws Of Life
- 50.00 LBS
With its single integrated cylinder body design and “Shark Tooth” removable tips that bite and hold onto any material, the SP 777E2 is the most powerful 32-inch spreader money can buy. Add to that its li-ion never-say-die battery and you’ve got a tool that can handle any job.
- The most powerful 32-inch battery-powered spreader on the market
- Single integrated cylinder body design
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Each tool comes with two li-ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- Length: 42.5 in / 1,080 mm
- Width: 12.2 in / 309 mm
- Height: 11.2 in / 285 mm
- Weight: 52.0 lbs / 23.6 kg
- Spreading Distance: 32 in / 813 mm
- Max Spreading Force: 134,900 lbs / 600 kN
- Max Pulling Force: 13,490 lbs / 60 kN
- NFPA HSF: 19,110 lbs / 85 kN
- NFPA LSF: 13,260 lbs / 59 kN
- NFPA HPF: 11,016 lbs / 49 kN
- NFPA LPF: 6,744 lbs / 30 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant: Yes
- IP Rating: IP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.