Replacing its predecessor SC 357E2, the SC 358E2 Combi rescue tool uses our compact cylinder body design to house a tool that does so much.
It cuts; it spreads, it’s perfect for first responders who need to be ready to accomplish anything. And do it fast.
- Compact cylinder body design
- More power reserve for the unexpected
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Fast opening and closing action for increased speed during time-critical rescues
- Length37.7 in / 956 mm
- Width9.3 in / 237 mm
- Height10.9 in / 278 mm
- Weight41.5 lbs / 18.8 kg
- Spreading Distance14.5 in / 368 mm
- Max Spreading Force337,230 lbs / 1,500 kN
- Max Pulling Force13,714 lbs / 61 kN
- NFPA HSF9,667 lbs / 43 kN
- NFPA LSF7,419 lbs / 33 kN
- NFPA HPF13,940 lbs / 62 kN
- NFPA LPF9,667 lbs / 43 kN
- NFPA Cutter Rating (?)A7/B8/C7/D8/E7
- Cutter Opening12.2 in / 309 mm
- NFPA 1936 2015 CompliantYes
- IP RatingIP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.