Replacing the existing S 311E2 cutter, this new cutter features a wider blade opening and more cutting force to give you an edge in extrication. This tool is the perfect extrication cutter and the most convenient tool for getting to the action. This tool still moves quick at the scene — and past the competition.
- Featuring a wider blade opening (6.3 in / 160 mm) than the previous cutter (5.9 in / 150 mm)
- More cutting force than the previous cutter
- Curved blade geometry pulls materials to the back of the blade area for fast, clean action
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Each tool comes with two batteries and one charger
- If needed, you can plug it in for limitless power with the eDRAULIC® 110V adapter
- Length35.6 in / 905 mm
- Width9.3 in / 237 mm
- Height11.1 in / 281 mm
- Weight40.8 lbs / 18.5 kg
- Cutter Opening6.3 in / 160 mm
- NFPA Cutter RatingA7/B8/C7/D7/E7
- NFPA 1936 2015 CompliantYes
- IP RatingIP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.