Hurst Jaws Of Life eDraulic SP 555E2 Spreader Package
- Hurst Jaws Of Life
- 55.00 LBS
Our new eDRAULIC® spreader is 16% lighter and still gives you 14% more power than its predecessor. You can get the job done and make the rescue quicker than ever. Its “Shark Tooth” removable tips have four rows of shark-like teeth to bite and hold onto any material. Add that to its Li-Ion never-say-die battery and you know you’ve got the right power and speed for any job.
- Enhanced performance – 16% lighter and has 14% more power than its predecessor
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Each tool comes with two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- If needed, you can plug it in for unstoppable power with a 110v adaptor
- Length: 39.4 in / 1,002 mm
- Width: 10.4 in / 265 mm
- Height: 11 in / 280 mm
- Weight: 44.1 lbs / 20 kg
- Spreading Distance: 28.7 in / 730 mm
- Max Spreading Force: 147,924 lbs / 658 kN
- Max Pulling Force: 13,039 lbs / 58 kN
- NFPA HSF: 16,186 lbs / 72 kN
- NFPA LSF: 11,016 lbs / 49 kN
- NFPA HPF: 10,341lbs / 46 kN
- NFPA LPF: 6,925 lbs / 28 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant: Yes
- IP Rating: IP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.